so I thought I would do one of those let’s get to know the blogger things…
Here are 50 things about me:
- Today I am 36 years and 9 weeks old
- I am a pisces and a wood rabbit
- My favourite colour is blue
- I did not watch the royal wedding
- I had a toasted bagel with cream cheese for breakfast today
- I am the eldest of 3 children and the only girl
- I have no middle name
- Fruit in or on savoury items really bothers me
- I don’t like to share, but I will freely hand over my leftovers
- I used to open beer bottles using my teeth instead of a bottle opener (until I chipped my tooth!)
- My middle finger on my right hand is double jointed
- Love is more important to me than Money
- I really do like filling out forms
- I type about 60wpm
- I don’t like the idea that we kill animals to eat them, but I really like meat 🙁
- I have so far been entirely incapable of growing plants
- My most embarrassing moment ever, was when my brother told our entire karate class that I had started growing pubic hair (I was 12)
- I used to tell everyone as a child that I was adopted and my ‘real’ dad lived in San Francisco
- Until I was abbout 25 I was still petrified of monsters under my bed, and if the light was out and I had to get into bed, I would kind of jump onto it from half a metre away instead of getting in right next to it, to stop the monster from grabbing my ankles
- I went to 2 primary schools, 2 high schools and (so far) 2 universities.
- I deliberately avoid having anything to do with apple products
- I will kick your butt at scrabble
- I know how to do cryptic crossword puzzles
- If you are a spider you are very welcome to wander about my house, live in corners and be in my direct or peripheral vision, but if you crawl on me I will scream and then probably want to squish you
- I wear a Australian Size 6 and European size 37 shoe
- I don’t want to ever live in a world without cheese
- I am currently addicted to diet coke, and drink at least one day
- I have never had a speeding ticket, but I have (more frequently than I would like to admit) driven into stationery objects
- I’m a cat person but I do like dogs
- I prefer vanilla to chocolate icecream
- I prefer cookie dough to cookies
- I consider myself Australian and South African
- I am extremely emotionally sensitive and cry at the drop of a hat
- I tend not to watch comedies because I over empathise with people embarrassing themselves and either change the channel or leave the room
- I am petrified in horror movies even the really bad predictable ones
- I think that if I were ever really afraid and needed to scream, I would not be able to do so
- People tell me to shut up a lot because I talk to much, too loud or too long and I interrupt them
- If I am presented with an opportunity to tease anyone, I probably will
- I take on the ambient mood of those around me
- I often compliment random strangers if I like their shoes or hair or nail polish or anything else I notice
- I am not afraid of the dentist
- I am a very tactile person, talk with my hands and like to hug and touch. I will pinch your cheeks if I think you are adorable.
- I can change my own tyre and install my own car stereo
- If there is a sign that says wet paint, I really want to check
- When walking over any kind of area where there are tiny cracks or narrow grids, I have an overwhelming desire to throw something important (like my car keys) down them even though I know I would not be able to retrieve it.
- Recently on two or three consecutive occasions, I have opened the front door of my house to talk to a visitor and locked myself out
- I am petrified of heights
- I love singing out loud, but I am really quite bad at it
- Right now, it’s 11:20am and I would really like a beer
- Given the opportunity I love playing in puddles and walking in the rain.
What do we have in common?
What don’t we have in common?
Have a great Friday and weekend!