Or maybe even inside out 🙁

I chain pieced the second background squares to my flying geese units for the next 2 blocks in my Amy Butler High Flying Geese Project, and realised when I turned on the iron and got ready to press them open, that I stitched them on the wrong side.  Yes chain pieced… 16 of them.

So I spent last night (when I would rather be making) unmaking… and to spare myself I decided to draw diagonal lines on some more of the loads of background squares I have left to stitch to other flying geese units.

Unpicked Flying Geese Units

Unpicked Flying Geese Units

Those are the squares that I _have_ drawn stitching lines on, still have some to go.  At least I didn’t get that wrong!

Anyway to lighten up this post, here is my last fabric purchase at an awesome price of $7AUD/metre actually in Australia (and Suth Australia yay for me!) from Patchwork Online in McLaren Flat. I also grabbed some freezer paper and a pattern.

Freebird Collection by Momo for Moda

Freebird Collection by Momo for Moda

I think I have a bit of a Momo crush actually 🙂 – see my previous posts with the Dresden Plate project using It’s a Hoot.